that's the one

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Henna For Hair ~ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by iris on March 13, 2004 at 18:24:15:

In reply to: Nope, it's Henne Color posted by Elettaria on March 13, 2004 at 15:04:17:

it says 'spiritual sky' on the top of the box, and 'henne laboratoires sipa paris' on the
bottom, or vice versa.

I've worked my way through a couple of their 'shades': tried the 'golden blonde'
(rhubarb root and such, very yellow), the 'copper' (just henna, not the best quality),
the 'brown' (henna plus indigo), and the 'black' which is pure indigo, and which dyed
the lighter parts of my hair bright blue (they also do a black with synthetic chemicals
in it, and their 'red' and and some other red shade have sodium picramate in it - I
avoid those). it's a cheap brand (3-4 EUR), and widely available in the netherlands,
carried by most chinese shops and health food stores.

like I said, of the two neutrals the cassia leaves don't do anything for me, but I do
know people who like it. the quinquina mix works great for me for conditioning
without adding colour. I use it as per the instructions on the box: mixed with water,
and I leave it on for several hours. the quinquina really does seem to make my hair
stronger and thicker, and glossier. it smells nice too (rosemary). highly recommend it!

iris

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.