good enough for ME :LOL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Henna For Hair ~ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kim in MI on October 23, 2004 at 08:33:22:

In reply to: question for Kim: on mixing henna and indigo and grey coverage posted by elektra on October 23, 2004 at 04:46:41:

Did you see my roots pix? I have dark brown hair with white "gray" hairs ... I will say
I've never done the two-step so I can't compare the two. When I do my one-step the
roots of the grays are lighter than the dark hairs, and they are lighter than the part of
the white hairs that have had multiple application ... but they no longer look *gray* ~
they are just a little lighter "highlights" of auburn than the rest of my hair.

So I am quite content, after each application, with the appearance of my roots, it no
longer looks like I have gray at the roots.

the only time I was UN happy was the last time, when I didn't apply carefully and
MISSED my grayest spot. It wasn't an issue of it not coloring, because I could see
where it HAD covered in the nearby areas, I just didn't get my mix down to the roots
in the worst spot! Silly me. I'll be more careful next time, this was the only time I had
that problem!

I hope that helps. Try it once, and let me know how it goes! :)

I am *guessing* that the coverage on the gray won't be as intense/dark as with a
two-step process, but it very likely will still be acceptable, unless you're going for
BLACK.

Kim

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.